This week we ponder delaying the next generation, throw Mario into a dryer, check out the new trailer for LEGO Star Wars, find out more about the weird far-right conspiracy featured in a Black Ops: Cold War trailer and yell at some capybaras.
A fantastic and important story about something I don’t think a lot of people knew about.
It does feel like a lot of people wouldn’t be too upset if we delayed the new consoles until the Spring of next year...
In the year 2036 people won’t even use controllers to play video games. We will all be using various household items and gadgets in a never-ending arms race to find the weirdest way to play a game.
Flight Simulator 2020 is just becoming a game where people locate well-known real-world locations and then fly there and take screenshots.
Netflix, HBO, Hulu...anyone. Please make this a show.
Geese are the worst sometimes.
That new Mario tech demo is strange!
- Everything Announced At Gamescom’s Opening Night
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Will Have A 60 FPS Mode
- Monster Hunter: World’s Final Update Adds Fatalis Boss Fight
- The Division Headlines September’s Xbox Live Games With Gold
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds And Street Fighter V Are September’s PlayStation Plus Games
- Netflix Confirms It’s Working On A Resident Evil TV Series
- Report: Microsoft Appoints Halo Veteran To Get Infinite “Back on Track”
- Sony Is Offering PS5 Preorders, Only You Don’t Know How Much It Costs
- Fall Guys Is The Most Downloaded PlayStation Plus Game Ever
- Street Fighter V Tournament Organizers Apologize For Playing Fart Noises During Match
- Report: Nintendo Releasing “Upgraded” Switch Model In 2021
This looks amazing and also it has Yaddle. What more could you want?
I want this game to be great. I love the Marvel films, most of them, and I like superhero team-up events. So this could be a perfect game for me. COULD, be the keyword.
This reminds me, I never finished the last Borderlands 3 DLC.
Rip and tear, as the kids say.