This week we turn a PS5 into an anime character, fart during a snooker match, check out the new trailer for Cyberpunk, wonder what is leaking from Rudy’s head, read a great story about Dragon Age, and break a PS5.
The right video game and that right time can indeed change your life, as you’ll find out in this wonderful story from Ashley.
Trust in the heart of the SSD!
“How wild could it be?” I asked myself as I began to read this and then it got fucking wild. FUCKING WILD FOLKS.
I know nothing about snooker, so if you told me this was just part of the game I would nod with you and agree.
Let’s check in on Trump’s team... Oh no, Rudy. Go home. Retire. Stop trying to do stuff.
Update: The cat broke the PS5. Yikes.
- Rockstar Teases GTA Online Expansion That Will Add To Game’s Map
- GeForce Now Will Bring Fortnite Back To iOS, Sort Of
- Google Is Bringing Stadia To iOS
- Avengers Gets Its First New Hero, Kate Bishop, On December 8
- The Makers Of Hitman Are Working On A New James Bond Game
- Star Wars: Squadrons Is Getting A New Map And More Ships
- Apple Will Reduce Its App Store Cut For Smaller Developers
- Massive Pokémon GO Update Raises Level Cap, Adds Gen 6 Pokémon
- Ubisoft Removes Managing Director Of Its Skull And Bones Studio
- NFL Cancels Pro Bowl, Will Play It In Madden Instead
- Destiny 2 Will Be Stadia’s First Actually Free-To-Play Game
- PlayStation Boss Won’t Say If Next God Of War Will Be On PS4 Too
- Animal Crossing’s Winter Update Brings New Hair, More Storage, And Save Data Transfers
- Super Mario Sunshine Gets GameCube Controller Support In Super Mario 3D All-Stars