This week on Morning Checkpoint we learn about the next terrible thing involving Cyberpunk 2077, learn the future of Anthem, check out a new trailer for more Hot Wheels in Forza, talk about some good dads and watch Destiny 2 players jump off a cliff over and over.
Eventually, you need to just realize you don’t really want to play the game anymore. As I’ve said before: It’s okay to stop playing.
Barret is a very good daddy.
Hold up, going to go scream for a few minutes. Don’t mind me. Cover your ears.
Every week I think “Well, the Cyberpunk situation can’t get any weirder, worse, or dumber. “ And then, like clockwork, I’m proven wrong. Again and again.
- Here’s March 2021's PlayStation Plus Lineup
- Here’s March 2021's Xbox Live Games With Gold
- Report: Stadia Blew Millions On Red Dead Redemption 2 And Other Ports
- Here’s How The New Pokémon Snap Works
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus Is A New Open-World Game Coming In 2022
- Switch Is Getting Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl Remakes In Late 2021
- Sony’s Illustrious Japan Studio Is Basically Done For
- Square Enix Announces Two More Final Fantasy VII Games
- Everything Sony Announced During Today’s PlayStation State Of Play
- Destiny 2's Next Big Expansion The Witch Queen Delayed To 2022
- Call Of Duty Is Getting Too Big For Your Base PS4, Activision Warns
- BioWare Says It’s Giving Up On Anthem
- Sony Finally Announces Next-Gen VR For PS5
- Pokémon Go Devs Have Punished Over 5 Million Cheaters Since 2020
- Cyberpunk 2077's Next Big Patch Delayed Following Cyber Attack
- PS4-Exclusive Days Gone Coming To PC This Spring
- Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 Delayed Past 2021, Developers Removed From Project, Preorders Halted
- Google’s Facing A Class-Action Suit Over Stadia’s Lack Of True 4K Gaming