This week we figure out how tall the very big lady from Resident Evil Village is, flip out a Bernie chair, learn what games will be free for Xbox Live Gold subscribers this month, buy 900lbs of PlayStation consoles and check in on chess YouTube in 2021.
Great Kotaku Content From The Past Week
I can’t wait for this MOBA to become really popular and spawn a mod that then spawns a MOBA that then spawns a new auto chess game that then spawns a card game that then spawns...
This is why I’m proud to work at Kotaku. We do the real work.
What would you rather have? 912lbs of PlayStation consoles or $240 worth of pudding?
There was a lot of good (and bad!) Bernie memes created this past week. This is the best.
I would play more chess if the pieces were people and shot lasers. I think what I want is laser tag, actually. Yes. That’s what I want. Never mind. (Original video here!)
Okay, no more Bernie memes. The new cool thing is remixing this song.
News From The Past Week
- Activision Merges Tony Hawk 1 + 2 Developer Into Blizzard
- Resident Evil Village Out For Old And New Consoles On May 7
- Mass Effect 2 Writer Confirms Jack Was Originally Pansexual
- Genshin Impact’s Big 1.3 Update Includes Lantern Rite Event, New Character Xiao
- Here’s February 2021's Xbox Live Games With Gold
- Microsoft Doubles Cost Of Xbox Live From What It Was A Year Ago
- Dead By Daylight Studio Hurriedly Announces Colorblind Mode After Designer Complains About Accessibility Requests
- Resident Evil Crossover Event Coming To Division 2 In February
- Capcom Announces Multiplayer Shooter Resident Evil Re:Verse
- Report: $250 Collector’s Edition Of Cyberpunk 2077 Gets Refunded, Player Gets To Keep It Anyway
- 505 Games Announces Puzzle Quest 3, Coming Out This Year
- Valve, Capcom & Bethesda Fined $9.5 Million For “Geo-Blocking” PC Games
- Sealed Box Of Pokémon Cards Sells For $408,000
- Mortal Kombat Player Disqualified From Tournament For Criticizing Developers