This week we find to try to figure out what’s up with all these confusing Xbox console names, capture a cute pup in a net, check out the new trailer for the Prince of Persia remake, and put on a creepy mask.
My friends and I never used these methods. Instead, we would play with the rule that screen-peeking was allowed and just added it to the mayhem of playing multiplayer shooters. I got good at navigating Halo maps while looking at the ground.
I know the argument some folks have is that “Well, phones have confusing names too!” But..that also sucks! We should make it easier for everyone to buy new technology.
You love to see it.
You can’t stop me, you can only hope to contain me...and maybe pet me too.
LEAVE THAT PIG ALONE!
Please people, stop destroying shit and killing people just to tell us if your baby is a boy or a girl. Please!
This ISN’T actually a phone mask, but instead something just as strange!
- Ninja Is Back Exclusively On Twitch
- Xbox Series X Will Cost $499, Out November 10
- New Nintendo Leak Includes Numerous Unreleased Game Boy Games
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Release Date Moved Up A Week
- Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time Is Getting A Remake In 2021
- No More Heroes 3 Delayed Due To Covid-19
- After Some Confusion, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game Is Coming Back
- EA Play Coming To Xbox Game Pass At No Extra Cost
- Report: Nintendo Asking Studios To Make Switch Games “4K-Ready”
- EA Sports Adds Colin Kaepernick To Madden NFL 21
- Microsoft’s Next-Gen Xbox Series S Is Only $299
- Minecraft Is Coming To PSVR This Month
- Japanese Politician Suspends Animal Crossing Campaign
I liked the original game a lot, but I wonder how well it holds up today...
Ubisoft, you brought back the wrong Watch Dogs protagonist.
Get ready to, once again, shoot some folks and earn some XP.