This week we celebrate learning how long it took to make Mario 64, fall in love with the dragon from Ring Fit Adventure, watch C-3PO finally get some revenge, check out the new trailer for Battletoads, and laugh at a monster falling down.
So what if I wanna fuck a dragon. Who doesn’t want to fuck a dragon? Wait. How do I delete stuff on this webpage again? Crap. Someone help.
I’ve won two out of like 15 matches, so I’m probably never going to get this achievement. And to those who have it: Go buy a lottery ticket. You lucky.
Making a genre-defining and iconic game in less than two years is impressive. I’m still years behind starting to finally clean up and organize my computer’s files.
What I love about this clip isn’t just the fall or how tiny the creature’s head is. No, the best part is the way they angrily beat the ground instead of getting up.
C-3P0 finally snaps after decades of being treated like shit by people who he thought were his friends.
Sometimes the internet gives us wholesome and good moments. This is one of them. Savor it. Soon you will see a bunch of crap again.
- Official: Rocksteady Is Making A Suicide Squad Game
- President Trump Now Targeting Tencent, Who Own Riot Games And 40% Of Epic
- PlayStation Showcase Game Was ‘Stolen,’ Say Former Developers
- PS4 Controllers Won’t Work With PS5 Games
- Everything PlayStation Announced During Today’s State Of Play
- Apple Says Xbox, Stadia Streaming Apps Would Break The App Store’s Rules\
- All Three Hitman Games Will Be Playable In VR
- World of Warcraft Adds NPC Memorial Honoring Twitch Streamer Reckful
- Doom Eternal And Elder Scrolls Online Are Getting Next-Gen Ports
- My Goodness, Nintendo’s Profits Increased Over 400 Percent
- Steam Glitch Temporarily Removed Some Games, Purchases From Accounts
- EA Removes ‘Toxic’ Celebrations In FIFA 21
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe Comes To Switch October 30
- Analogue Pocket Preorders Sell Out Immediately, Leaving Many Disappointed
GIVE ME MORE CONTROL AND MORE ALAN WAKE. THANK YOU.
We are like a year or so away from Fortnite just becoming every game ever made.
They did it. They made me sort of interested in Battletoads. What the fuck?
Hell yes. Give me more Wii U games I never played because who owned a Wii U?