Pyre, the new game from the creators of Bastion and Transistor, is full of difficult choices. This, however, is easily the roughest. What will you do?
Video games often put us through tough choices. Here are ten more.
Everybody has his or her favorite Final Fantasy heroine. But which ones are the most popular in Japan? A new poll tries to answer that question.
Over the weekend we asked Pokémon Go players which of the game’s three factions they were backing—Team Instinct, Team Mystic or Team Valor. With more than 100,000 responses recorded the big blue bird of Team Mystic reigns supreme.
Upon reaching level five in Pokémon Go, the player must choose a faction to represent in the battle for Pokémon Gym domination. Are you a member of the calm and analytical Team Mystic, or did you choose one of the other two for some reason?
For the last month, it’s been pretty easy to play both The Division and Destiny. That changes tomorrow.
THIS CIVILIAN IS IN NEED... of a tasty beverage. What should I do?
In Fire Emblem: Fates, you can make it so that if you lose one of your characters in battle, they’re gone for good. You can also make it so that’s not the case, and they return in the next chapter.
Today, Bungie added some expensive, unexpected microtransactions to Destiny that will let players level their characters (slightly) faster in exchange for (a lot of) real-world money. In light of that news, I’m curious how much y’all have spent on the game so far.
There are four factions you can help out in Fallout 4. Each has its own goals, its own philosophy, and its own cool outfits. The question is: Which one is best?
This fall’s big Assassin’s Creed game features not one but two main characters: twin siblings Jacob and Evie Frye. Obviously one is better than the other. The question is, which?
A week ago, Bungie made it possible for Destiny players to buy in-game emotes for their character. The emotes are the first cosmetic microtransactions to be added to the game. I’m curious how successful the whole thing has been so far.
Anonymous Destiny teammates come and go. They’re here for a game or two, gone forever afterward. Some of them are cool, valued companions. Some are total assholes.
A thousand Japanese people were asked who their “most favorite” manga artists were. The results may surprise you. Maybe not!
A recent poll of 359 Japanese adults revealed that 25.9 percent of those polled no longer want a game console. The other 74.1 percent, thankfully, do!
I’ve been driving myself crazy over this game for months. In five days it’s released in Japan for the Vita, a format without region locking. I’ve been starting at Play Asia for an hour. Send help.
You excited? You should be. Because the summer 2015 anime season is coming. And if you don’t have any idea of what to look forward to, perhaps the results of this Japanese poll can help. Perhaps not!
Are you a man? Do you wear clothes? Well, listen up if you are in Japan or plan on visiting and, most importantly, care what others think.