Hello! This week we hear what the White House thinks about video game speedrunners, buy all the Gundam kits at the store, check out the new Sonic trailer, play some Doom to feel better and watch a superhero lose her face.
There is something truly satisfying about being able really help when you see chaos and a world in crisis. Right now, it feels good to be able to help save the world.
2020 is fucking weird.
As I said, 2020 is weird.
Toiler paper and Gundam kits, the two most important things in the world during this pandemic.
“Stories say they played during the whole week until the next shipment of toilet paper finally showed up.”
A lot of kids learned about the harsh reality of the world at that moment. Lotting growing up in a short amount of time.
- GameStop Shuts Down Stores In California
- The Messenger Developers Raise Over $150,000 To Make Classic JRPG
- GameStop: We Can Stay Open During Lockdowns Because We’re ‘Essential Retail’
- Razer Is Making Surgical Masks To Help Combat Covid-19
- Smash Bros. Creator On How Coronavirus Covid-19 Has Impacted Game Development In Japan
- Satirical Twitch Streamer Kaceytron Suspended For ‘Insensitive’ Coronavirus Joke
- Entire Spanish Soccer League, Including Barcelona And Real Madrid, Are Going To Play Each Other In FIFA
- Overwatch’s Newest Hero Is Echo, A Long-Awaited AI Robot
- Physical Copies Of Final Fantasy VII Remake May Be Delayed Due To Pandemic
- Here Are The PlayStation 5's Technical Specs
- Hearthstone Adds First New Class Since Launch: Demon Hunters
- All The Announcements From Today’s Nintendo Indie Direct
Mario did not qualify for the Olympic Games this year.
I’m so out of the loop with Destiny 2 at this point that the name of this video just sounds like a word salad, with no meaning or logic.
When people ask “Why is Fortnite still so popular?” I just point to events like this. Every few weeks the game is updated with new things and modes. For many, they must be thinking: Why buy a new game when this game is always changing every week?