This week on Morning Checkpoint, we rant about PS5 scalpers, check out some new gameplay of Nier: Replicant, play Bloodborne at 60FPS, crush a bunch of people in Hitman 3 and get an update on the GameStop stonks fiasco.
Everything I knew was a lie. My world is crumbling. I’m going to take a moment.
It’s fun watching assholes try to explain how they aren’t assholes.
- Even The Justice Department Is Looking Into The GameStop Stock Fiasco
- Halo 3 Is Getting A New Map Over A Decade After Release
- Cyberpunk 2077 Is Not Selling Great On Console
- Borderlands Movie Casts Actor Who’s Actually Funny To Play Claptrap, Which Feels Off
- Kingdom Hearts Series Coming To PC On March 30, Exclusive To Epic Games Store
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Comes Out This June
- Abandoned Shooter Six Days In Fallujah Is Being Brought Back Over A Decade Later
- Twitch Leaks New Street Fighter V Character
- CD Projekt Red Hackers Allegedly Ready To Auction Stolen Source Code
- Borderlands 3's Directors Cut DLC Out March 18, Adds New Raid Boss
- Tales From The Borderlands Returns To Digital Storefronts On February 17
- Epic Games Settles Lawsuit Against 14-Year-Old Fortnite Player
- Bloodborne Modder Releases Long-Awaited 60 FPS Hack
- PS5 Controllers Are Drifting, And The Repairs Are A Hassle
- EA Buys Glu Mobile For $2.1 Billion
- Another Good Actor Has Somehow Signed Up For The Borderlands Movie