This week on Morning Checkpoint we celebrate the death of Fortnite’s Peely, learn more about upcoming Square Enix games, see who’s the next big hero coming to Avengers, eat a baby(?) and get a look at the next generation of PSVR controllers.
Great Kotaku Content From The Past Week
I hope this grows into a whole category for Fallout speedrunners. “Clip through this wall and you can shave off 40 seconds, letting you eat that baby even faster.”
PSA: Rich people are evil and we should just get rid of them. Or at least punish them more often.
G/O Media may get a commission
24 hour deals
Discover Samsung - Daily Deal
Impressive. Confusing, but impressive.
I don’t believe this for a second. That weirdo has come back before. We will never be free from Peely.
News From The Past Week
- Gotham Knights Delayed Until 2022
- More Game Companies Take A Public Stand Against Anti-Asian Racism Following Atlanta Shootings
- Activision Blizzard Esports Announces Layoffs
- Report: More Layoffs Loom As Activision Blizzard Moves To Close European Publishing Offices
- Researchers Name Newly Discovered Insects After Legendary Pokémon
- Rockstar Pays Modder $10,000 For Fixing GTA Load Times
- Sony Buys Evo
- Square Enix’s Project Athia Is Now Called Forspoken, Coming In 2022
- EA Trying New Technology To Fight FIFA 21's Racism Problem
- Outriders Is Officially Coming To Xbox Game Pass
- Black Panther Finally Announced For Marvel’s Avengers
- Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Will Have Loot Boxes
- GeForce Now Video Game Streaming Service Doubles In Price
- PS5 VR Controllers Ditch The Magic Wand Look
- Riot Games Says It Finds No Evidence Of Wrongdoing By CEO Accused Of Sexual Harassment
- Jade Raymond Forms New Studio, Working On Unannounced Game For PlayStation
- 2K Signs Tiger Woods, Buys The Studio Behind PGA Tour 2K21