This week we learn more about what’s been going at Ubisoft, meet a demon version of Baby Yoda, expose a Spelunky 2 scammer, question why Comic-Con is still going to happen, find out what free games Xbox Live and PS Plus users are getting and say hello to October and Vampire Kermit.
You son of a bitch!
In America, we don’t care about little things like “safety” or “global pandemics” or “death.” We got conventions to throw and money to make!
I love reading blogs like this, about things I always noticed but never truly thought about.
I guess its good to hear the company is trying to learn more about what has been happening and might, but this is some rough data about what’s been going on at Ubisoft.
Cats have a superpower that lets them know precisely where they shouldn’t be and then they immediately go there.
If I’m being honest, I was like vampire Kermit back during the second week of September.
“Baby Yoda, PLEASE stop doing the hand thing!”
- Fallout 76 Will Let Players Create Their Own Vaults, For A Price
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Delayed, Pre-Patch Expected October 13th
- Apex Legends Is Getting Cross-Play On October 6
- Pokémon Sword And Shield’s Second Expansion Arrives On October 22
- Smash Bros. Ultimate’s Next Fighters Are Steve And Alex From Minecraft
- Spelunky 2 World Record Speedrun Is Only Three Minutes Long
- Need For Speed: Payback and Vampyr Are October’s PlayStation Plus Games
- Here’s October 2020's Xbox Live Games With Gold
- Report: Cyberpunk 2077 Developers Will Be Crunching, Despite Promises They Wouldn’t
- Randy Orton’s Tattoo Artist Sues Take-Two For Using Her Designs In WWE Games
- Torchlight III Goes Live October 13 With Exclusive Fairy Pets
- 37 Counter-Strike Coaches Banned For Cheating