This week we learn about Yoshi’s tax evasion crimes, learn which member of congress is really good at League of Legends, discuss loading times, and question the point of sesame seeds on buns.
I wonder if the next generation of consoles will have to do stuff like this to include tips between deaths, assuming all this talk of “no loading screens” turns out to be true.
I never liked Yoshi. And then I found out he committed tax evasion. Pretty cool dinosaur.
Or, if you like terrible, horrible nightmare creatures, don’t update your drivers.
The real answer for all of us should be a TV or monitor, but that would have been boring.
More politicians playing video games and fewer politicians yelling about covid-19 conspiracy theories, please.
If too many people start doing this and having fun with it, Bungie will nerf it or remove it from the game.
This is strange, but I never really noticed sesame seeds on buns until years ago when someone jokingly asked why they are on the buns at all. I looked down and was shocked.
- Rare Copy Of Super Mario Bros. Sells At Auction For Record-Breaking $114,000
- Space Gets Scary In Next No Man’s Sky Update
- Microsoft Is Already Stopping Production of Xbox One X
- Twitch Forces U.S. Army To Stop Tricking Viewers With Fake Giveaways
- Destiny 2's Big Beyond Light Expansion Delayed Until November
- Game Pass Ultimate Is Getting Video Game Streaming In September
- Weeks Later, Dr Disrespect Says He Still Doesn’t Know Why He Was Banned From Twitch
- Konami’s PES Is Just Gonna Take The Year Off
- Microsoft’s New Flight Simulator Comes On TEN DISCS
- Overwatch Update Removes McCree’s Noose Spray
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Devs Rename Controversial ‘Border War’ Skin
- Google Announces Stadia Is Getting More Games, But Not Much Else
- Lego’s Making A Brick-Built NES That Plays Mario On A Retro TV
Trailers & Videos From The Past Week
I’m a sucker for a Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes-style mobile game, but I can’t actually pre-register for this game because my brand new phone isn’t compatible? Strange.
This feels like some prestige drama intro. Something that people talk about for weeks on Twitter and then the final episodes suck and everybody moves on.
In Soviet Russia, old jokes still funny.
Velocity Architecture sounds like some bad Star Trek technobabble. “Sir, our velocity architecture generator is damaged. We need to realign our outward energy dampeners to compensate for the increase in posi-drift momentum.”