This week we talk about Bloodborne, visit the “Rose Garden”, look at some ugly teeth in Demon Souls, check out what’s new in Animal Crossing and watch a goose parade!
I’ll hold back any Watch Dogs Legion jokes...
Without a big sea change in how music and sound effect laws are handled, I see the future of streaming and online video only getting worse, especially as people find more success online.
A good blog about Bloodborne.
I’m at the Rose Garden. I’m at the Bobby’s Superstore. I’m at the combination Rose Garden and Bobby’s Superstore!
The future is a mess, but it has its moments.
Feels like the goose parade starts earlier and earlier each year! But I’m not complaining!!
- Police Evacuate Ubisoft Montreal HQ Amid Hostage Rumors, Say No Actual Threat Identified
- Horizon Forbidden West Won’t Be Out Until The Second Half Of 2021
- Remastered Nioh Collection Coming To PS5 In February
- Over 100 Backward Compatible PS4 Games Might Have Some Issues On PS5
- You Can’t Duplicate Items In PS5 Demon’s Souls
- This Speedy Gaming Monitor Was Co-Designed By Porsche
- Plague Inc. Now Has A New Mode In Which You Try To Stop A Pandemic
- Three All Elite Wrestling Games In Development
- Official Spider-Man x PlayStation Sneakers Are Blergh
- Some Amazon Customers Might Not Get Their Xbox Series X Until Christmas
- PS5 Designer Originally Wanted It To Be Even Bigger
- Spider-Man PS4 Saves Will Transfer To Spider-Man Remastered On PS5 With Post-Release Update
- Yakuza Creator Doesn’t Want Kiryu ‘Beating Up Women’ In Fighting Games