This week we learn how much it sucks to have Covid-19, yell objection in a “courtroom,” hangout with Kratos in Fortnite, check out Cyberpunk 2077's photo mode, sit on a Pokemon and reminisce about the old days, when consoles came in many colors.
Finally, Ditto is worth a damn.
I just got the first preliminary report from the researchers. It simply says this: They wild freaks.
Ari is a great writer here at Kotaku and reading about his experience with Covid-19 is a great reminder of why we should all be wearing masks. Please. For the love of all that is good in this world, wear a fucking mask.
“Overruled! Habeus Corpus! Did I win yet?”
And you know what, I fucking love it.
I miss colorful and fun-looking consoles and controllers. I actually bought custom Xbox and PS4 controllers, both bright pink, not long ago because I’m so bored with grey and black and white hardware. MORE COLOR!
- Dragon Age Voice Actor Potentially Out After Twitter Attack On Series Writer Mark Darrah
- Those Weird Noises In Demon’s Souls? Just A Glitch, Says Sony
- Report: Metal Gear Solid Movie Taps Oscar Isaac To Play Solid Snake
- BioWare Studio Head, Dragon Age Producer Both Leave Studio
- Recently Teased Division 2 Mode Won’t Happen After All, ‘A Casualty Of A Tough Year.”
- Genshin Impact’s Mobile Haul Is Nearly $400 Million (And Counting)
- Nintendo Thief Jailed For 2017 Hack And “Possessing Images Of Child Abuse”
- Persona 5 Strikers Comes West On February 23, With A Surprise PC Port
- Fortnite Goes Offline After Players Fight Galactus
- The Massive Radio Telescope From GoldenEye Just Collapsed
- Sex Game Uses Far-Right YouTuber For Promo, Claims To Be “Unaware” Of His “Polarizing Background”
- New Nintendo Switch Firmware Actually Adds Useful Features
- Bungie Writer Makes Destiny 2's Queer Romance Official