This week we learn about weird ways Bethesda got Morrowind working on Xbox, find out what’s inside Kirby, check out the new trailer for the upcoming Destiny 2 expansion, and virtually dance to a new...Vin Diesel song?
A great dive into how one of the most nefarious and wild conspiracy groups isn’t making much progress on Twitch.
I remember, even back then when I was less annoyed by loading times, noticing that some of Morrowind on Xbox’s loading screens took FOREVER. Now I know why.
I spent some time putting together a big list of everything Microsoft and its studios are officially working on, plus information about rumored projects and possible release windows. Check it out!
Nintendo more like “No-porn-tendo” or something more clever. I’ll change this before it goes live.
I’d eat some Mario and some Luigi, but I would NEVER eat a sausage made out of Wario. And I wouldn’t even be in the same room as a sausage made out of Waluigi.
Hell is real and this is video footage of it.
- Nintendo’s 35th Anniversary Mario Pin Set Spawns Another Pre-Order Hell
- It’s About To Get Spooky In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Mortal Kombat 11 Datamine Uncovers New Voices From 1995 Movie Actors
- Amazon Announces Luna, Another Cloud-Based Streaming Game Service
- Sega Wants To Make A Yakuza Movie
- Xbox Series X Expandable Storage Costs $219.99
- Sony Confirms There’s No Free PS5 Upgrade For PS4 Spider-Man Players
- Nintendo Gets Around To Announcing New Kirby Game
- Former Blizzard Boss Mike Morhaime Launches Dreamhaven, Which Sounds Like Blizzard 2.0
- No Man’s Sky Update 3.0 Drops Today, Updates Entire Universe
- Former Skullgirls Developers Establish New Co-Op Game Studio
- Microsoft Buys Bethesda Parent Zenimax Media For $7.5 Billion
- Report: Beyond Good & Evil 2 Director Michel Ancel Left Ubisoft Amid Investigation Into Complaints Of Toxic Leadership