Some pics leaked earlier in the week, but LEGO have today taken the official wraps off their take on The Simpson's house. And oh my God.
The outside of the house is a good recreation, but it's inside where the place really shines. There's a full interior, each room decorated with accessories you'd hope for/expect, from the Krusty poster in Bart's room, Maggie's crib and a TV that's playing Itchy & Scratchy. Here's the full list of inclusions and specs. You may want to grab a cup of tea first before settling in.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Ned Flanders
- First floor includes yellow and light-blue tiled floor, sink, oven and stove, drawers, cups, pot, pan, bowl, mixer, plates, cake tins, cutlery, dining table and 4 chairs
- Living room features TV playing Itchy and Scratchy, couch, boat painting, telephone, carpet, purple piano and staircase to the second floor with family photos
- Bart's room features a bed, night lamp, desk with pin board, chair, Krusty the Clown poster, skateboard, shelves with books, radio and a cap
- Marge and Homer's bedroom features a bed, 2 side tables, Maggie's crib and Marge's bag
- Lisa's room features a vanity mirror with hairbrush, stool, bed, table with lamp and cup, shelves with books, magnifying glass, backpack and a jazz poster on the wall
- Bathroom features a shower, toilet, sink and a mirror
- Detachable garage features the family car, tools, workbench, tool rack, vacuum cleaner, toolbox and a broom
- Family car with space for 4 minifigures features a dent in the front and an opening trunk to store Homer's suitcase and a 'radioactive' bar from the nuclear power plant
- Outside area includes a grill, wheelbarrow and air conditioning unit with 'Property of Ned Flanders' decoration, sausages, 2 garden loungers, flowerpots, a shovel, 2 fruit cocktail glasses, Lisa's camera, Bart's skateboard ramp with 'El Barto' graffiti and an antenna on the roof
- Can you spot all the items Homer has "borrowed" from Ned Flanders?
- Remove the roof and top floor to access the different rooms inside
- House is hinged in the middle for easy access
- The perfect set for fans of LEGO® brick building and The Simpsons™!
- The Simpsons™ House measures over 9" (23cm) high, 16" (42cm) wide and 9" (24cm) deep
The set includes over 2500 pieces, and costs $200. Not bad, considering all the stuff you get with it.