Some pics leaked earlier in the week, but LEGO have today taken the official wraps off their take on The Simpson's house. And oh my God.
The Week In Games: System Shock, Street Fighter 6, And More
The outside of the house is a good recreation, but it's inside where the place really shines. There's a full interior, each room decorated with accessories you'd hope for/expect, from the Krusty poster in Bart's room, Maggie's crib and a TV that's playing Itchy & Scratchy. Here's the full list of inclusions and specs. You may want to grab a cup of tea first before settling in.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Ned Flanders
- First floor includes yellow and light-blue tiled floor, sink, oven and stove, drawers, cups, pot, pan, bowl, mixer, plates, cake tins, cutlery, dining table and 4 chairs
- Living room features TV playing Itchy and Scratchy, couch, boat painting, telephone, carpet, purple piano and staircase to the second floor with family photos
- Bart's room features a bed, night lamp, desk with pin board, chair, Krusty the Clown poster, skateboard, shelves with books, radio and a cap
- Marge and Homer's bedroom features a bed, 2 side tables, Maggie's crib and Marge's bag
- Lisa's room features a vanity mirror with hairbrush, stool, bed, table with lamp and cup, shelves with books, magnifying glass, backpack and a jazz poster on the wall
- Bathroom features a shower, toilet, sink and a mirror
- Detachable garage features the family car, tools, workbench, tool rack, vacuum cleaner, toolbox and a broom
- Family car with space for 4 minifigures features a dent in the front and an opening trunk to store Homer's suitcase and a 'radioactive' bar from the nuclear power plant
- Outside area includes a grill, wheelbarrow and air conditioning unit with 'Property of Ned Flanders' decoration, sausages, 2 garden loungers, flowerpots, a shovel, 2 fruit cocktail glasses, Lisa's camera, Bart's skateboard ramp with 'El Barto' graffiti and an antenna on the roof
- Can you spot all the items Homer has "borrowed" from Ned Flanders?
- Remove the roof and top floor to access the different rooms inside
- House is hinged in the middle for easy access
- The perfect set for fans of LEGO® brick building and The Simpsons™!
- The Simpsons™ House measures over 9" (23cm) high, 16" (42cm) wide and 9" (24cm) deep
The set includes over 2500 pieces, and costs $200. Not bad, considering all the stuff you get with it.