Hello! This week we watch WWE2K20 break in a million ways, watch Conan O’Brien and Kojima hang out, learn about a bunch of game delays, celebrate Halloween in Borderlands and remember that time The Joker met Ash Ketchum.
Nothing to see here folks. This is certainly not an omen or a sign of the current state of Blizzard and its fans. Nope.
I will never get tired of photographers using video games to take awesome photos. It is the best.
How many folks would’ve guessed that a game riddled with bugs and launch issues would roll out a new paid service that is...also riddled with bugs and launch issues? (Many people, actually.)
At this point, I just assume most well-known actors and comedians are already in this game. It’s easier that way.
Someone, please turn the AC off.
Yeah, I decided to include TWO WWE2k Tweets this week. So what?
Ash was killed moments after this promo ended.
- The Last of Us 2 Delayed To Spring
- Magic: The Gathering Pro Uses Victory To Spotlight Hong Kong, Is Not Banned
- Ubisoft Admits Ghost Recon Breakpoint Has Been A Disaster
- Ubisoft Delays Watch Dogs Legion, Other Games
- Twitch Star Shroud Moves To Mixer
- World Of Warcraft’s Cataclysm-Causing Dragon Is Coming To Heroes Of The Storm
- Ubisoft Sues Creators Of Popular Rainbow Six Siege Cheat Service
- Woman Killed After Witnessing Robbery While Playing Pokémon Go
I’m downloading this game as I type this because I forgot about it. I love Star Wars and really should, finally, check this out.
I know the reception to this game has been mixed, but damn it, I’m still enjoying it. It’s what I wanted out of a new Borderlands sequel.
I wonder why this ad features almost no gameplay...