Now wasn't yesterday quite something? Phantom Dust, GTA V for current-gen, dragons from the new Dragon Age and elephants from the new Far Cry... It's hard to keep track of everything that happened.
So let's take a look at yesterday's events, as told by our headlines, in (a mostly) chronological order.
Microsoft did the right thing this year, bringing us ninety minutes of pure, unadulterated game talk during their conference.
- Hit iPhone Game Threes Coming to Xbox One Soon
- The Next Forza Horizon Hits On September 30
- Assassin's Creed Unity Is Next-Gen Only, Will Have 4-Player Co-Op
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Barely Looks Like It Happens on Earth
- Forza Motorsport 5's New Nürburgring Track Is Available For Free Today
- Sunset Overdrive Comes Out October 28
- A new arcade-style DLC pack for Dead Rising 3 is available today.
- Dance Central Spotlight Is Coming To Xbox One In September
- Conker Is Coming Back In Project Spark
- The New Fable Features Co-Op and Lets You Play as the Villain
- New Xbox One Game Looks Like A Beautiful Cartoon
- Microsoft just officially announced The Master Chief Collection.
- Everything We Know About the Halo Master Chief Collection
- Bleak, Dystopian Inside Comes To Xbox One In Early 2015
- Rise of The Tomb Raider Shows A New Side of Lara Croft
- The Halo 5 beta promises a whole damn lot.
- Hell Yes, Phantom Dust Returns on Xbox One
- You Make Friends With Dragons In Platinum Games' Xbox One Exclusive
- New Crackdown Goes Multiplayer in a Big Way
- Five Minutes Of The Division's Snazzy Multiplayer
- Cult Favorite Tomb Raider Spin-Off is Finally Getting a Sequel
- The Internet Reacts To Microsoft's E3 Presentation
- Forget Call of Duty, Xbox Is Getting Some Amazing-Looking Indies
- And The Best Game Name of E3 Goes To...
A briefing full of feelings. And a long-awaited look at the new Mass Effect and Star Wars: Battlefront:
- Yep, Waiting for Star Wars: Battlefront Is Going to Be Pretty Tough
- Here's Your First Look At The New Mass Effect
- Dragon Age: Inquisition is even better with cello accompaniment.
- In The Sims 4, Emotions Can Kill You
- What Fighting A Dragon Looks Like In Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Putting Bruce Lee Against Real UFC Fighters Is Kinda Creepy, Guys
- Criterion Graduates From Crashing Cars To Crashing Everything
- Mirror's Edge 2 Looks Exactly As Cool As It Should
- FIFA 15's new E3 trailer really shows off the dramatic side of soccer.
- The Battlefield: Hardline Beta Is Live Now
- Can't Get Into The Battlefield: Hardline Beta? Watch It Instead.
- EA Wants You To Know That FIFA Has SO MANY Feelings
A depressing New York apocalypse, another insane Far Cry villain, and... fitness!
7KEYS Retro Vintage Typewriter Keyboard
Vintage taste meets modern needs
The circular keys with the RGB lights give this Bluetooth typewriter a retrofuturistic look.
- Far Cry 4's Villain Seems Like A Real Jerk
- Ubisoft Just Bummed Out E3 With A Super Depressing Trailer
- Ubisoft's MMO racer, The Crew, is out on November 11.
- OK, Now THIS Is A Next-Gen Video Game
- Weird Fitness Game Looks Like Guitar Hero With Jumping
- Rainbow Six Is Back
- Less Terrorists, More First World War Games Please
- Far Cry 4 Gameplay Video: Oh Man ELEPHANTS
Could've done with less statistics and numbers. But hey, the games were good:
- A White Version of the PS4 Drops On September 9th
- PS4 Owners Can Play Destiny This Weekend
- Sony Just Announced A Beautiful New PS4 Game, And It's Out Right Now
- Rejoice, LittleBigPlanet 3 Is Coming To The PS4
- Destiny's E3 Trailer Is Full Of Expensive Space Magic
- Check out the trailer for Infamous: Second Son's upcoming DLC, First Light.
- Dark Souls' Successor Is Coming To The PS4
- So There's A New Dead Island Coming Out
- There Is Last Of Us DLC In...Diablo III. Huh?
- Your PS4 Friends Don't Need Far Cry 4 to Play Far Cry 4
- Grim Fandango Is Getting Remastered For PS4, Vita
- Abzu Looks Like Journey, But Underwater. Neat.
- No Man's Sky, You Win E3, Forever
- Hey, It's 'Torture Porn: The Video Game'
- Sony Jabs At Kinect, Live On Stage
- PlayStation Now Game Streaming Starts on July 31st
- PlayStation TV Is Coming West This Fall For $99
- Mortal Kombat Looking Good and Gory, Like It's Supposed to
- Ratchet And Clank Getting A Movie And A PS4 Remake In 2015
- GTA V Is Coming To PC, Xbox One & PS4
- The Last Of Us Is Coming To The PS4 On July 29
- Uncharted 4 Stars, You Guessed It, Nathan Drake
- Surprise, the Batmobile Likes to Shimmy
- The Many Hand Gestures Of PlayStation America's New CEO
- The Internet Reacts To Sony's E3 Presentation
A few thoughts about yesterday in general:
- Some First-Class E3 Trolling Happening Right Here
- E3 Winners & Losers: Day Zero
- So Far, E3's Dress Code Is a Little Too Casual This Year
Nintendo's special E3 direct will be here soon, as well. Here's to more big moments!
Top Photo: Dan R. Krauss / Getty Images
Questions? Comments? Contact the author of this post at andras-AT-kotaku-DOT-com.