Frankly MSRP I don't give a damn.
With E3 in the rearview mirror we've Need for Speed Rivals for 20% off on the PC first to the finish line of today's post. As has been the case lately, we've got a whole lot of movies on sale, along with a sweet T-shirt sale at Threadless.
I'll be giving away a Steam code for Humble Bundle #3 on my Twitter today at 3:15pm ET, so follow me if you wanna go for it. First person to tweet the answer to a gaming trivia question of my choosing wins.
Get $10 bonus credit on your trade-ins to put toward pre-orders.
• Here's a bunch of Atari-published games on sale at GamersGate.
Reloading Fedex tracking on my new Air over and over.
Playstation 4 bundles, get your Playstation 4 bundles right here.
• Pre-order Xbox One ($500) | Amazon
'Cause it's U and me and all of the people
With nothing to play and money to lose
And it's U and me and all of the people
And I don't know why there aren't any games for you.
• Vita Lego Batman 2 Bundle ($200) | Target
• Muppet Christmas Carol 20th Anniversary [Blu-ray] ($15) | Amazon via Daily DVD Deals
• The Muppets 2011 [Blu-ray] ($15) | Amazon via Daily DVD Deals
• The Muppet Show Season 1 or 2 or 3 [DVD] (~$16) | Amazon via Daily DVD Deals
• 42" Panasonic Plasma HDTV ($500) | Sears via Deals Kinja | Originally $700
Here's a 4K TV for $966.
Talk amongst yourselves: liquid cooling or plain-old fans?
Here's an awesome sale at Threadless. 22 pages of t-shirts at $10/pop. Post your favorite in the comments.
Join us every weekday at 2:15pm ET for the full Moneysaver roundup, brought to you by the Commerce Team. We're here to bring Kotaku readers the best gaming deals available, and to be clear, we also make money if you buy. We want your feedback.