Every voting option is a repeat, and all three have been cheaper. Two of them have been cheaper in the past 3 days.
• Community Sale Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum ($5) | If you're a fan of the series then go for it, but I don't see how you don't already own this if you're a fan of the series.
• Flash Sale Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate ($5) | Haven't played this myself or seen any sales on it recently. Extremely high reviews.
• Flash Sale 3DMArk ($8.50) | Not a game obviously. You already know if you want this.
• Flash Sale Don't Starve ($9) | Repeat.
I voted for Deux Ex. Last Light would be a repeat and Assassin's 3 will continue to drop in price independently of the Steam sale. Also, Deus Ex is awesome. • Community Deal Natural Selection II ($6.24) | Wasn't my pick but the price is right. • Flash Sale Organ Trail DX ($1) | This is, in my opinion, what the Steam sale is all about. A fun little game you probably wouldn't buy at full price with a super low barrier to entry here.
• Flash Sale KOTOR 2 ($3) | That is a lot of game for $3, though yes, it has been cheaper. The Star Wars franchise bundle is also available for 50 bucks, but has been substantially cheaper in the past. • Flash Sale Bioshock Infinite ($30) | A repeat deal from the first day. As we said, this has been this price many times and down to $24 on more than one occasion. A great game, but I would have liked to see Steam step up their pricing on round 2 of this.
• Flash Sale Mirror's Edge ($6) | This was 20% cheaper and bundled with DLC on Amazon for a long time. Also a good game though.
• Lead Deal Reus ($5) | A significant amount of commenters threw their support behind this on Day Two. If you trust your peers then go for it.
• Dishonored ($10) | We were robbed of this deal by an earlier community vote, but all is right with the world now. This is one of the better deals of the whole sale.
• Castle Crashers ($3.75) | Pretty much a no-brainer if you somehow don't already own it.
• Wargame: Airland Battle ($20) | I have a soft spot for games where the title is so generic it sounds like it's describing the genre. But seriously, not for 20 bucks.
• Terraria ($2.50) | Easy recommendation. Another big no Mac version sad face for me.
• Dust: An Elysian Tail ($7.50) | This game has managed to rack up a decent amount of attention but I would still call it very underrated. Buy.
• Max Payne 3 ($10) | Like most legacy Rockstar games, you can regularly find this for $10 bundled with its DLC on Amazon. Pass.
• Dawn of War II: Retribution ($7.50) | This is a good game but it's old at this point, I would say wait for a better price.
• Killing Floor ($4) | Hopefully you caught this during the Humble Deal. If not, I would probably wait unless you already know you're a fan.
• Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion | Quality Title. If you're a fan of the genre then go ahead.
• The Walking Dead: 400 Days [Steam] ($2.50) | Gamestop via Comments Section | You will have to download the impulse, but yes, the key activates on Steam | Lowest price ever
• Bioshock Infinite Season Pass [Steam] ($14) | Green Man Gaming | Use code GMG30-LY2G6-UKDYY
• Crysis 3 [Origin] ($20) | GamersGate
• Dead Space 3 [Origin] ($16) | Gamefly | Use code GFDJUL20 | US and Canada only, may also be on Gamefly UK
• Hitman Absolution [Steam] ($5) | Amazon | Use one-time use code GOONCAVE
This is a Moneysaver One-Shot, a post focusing on a single deal, sale, or category. Join us every weekday at 2:15pm ET for the full Moneysaver roundup, brought to you by the Commerce Team. We're here to bring Kotaku readers the best gaming deals available, and to be clear, we also make money if you buy. We want your feedback.