Poor Ellie. Six years after The Last of Us’s ominous ending, she’s set out to become a budding folk musician but can’t seem to find anybody to jam with. And those dead bodies littered throughout the cabin aren’t helping.
So this week I want you to help Ellie find some band mates, or an audience worthy of her talents, or at the very least somewhere she can shred her heart out away from corpses. After all, what would Hall be without Oates? Everyone deserves an Oates!
Here’s a PNG file to help get you started, but feel free to clip your own from the recent trailer.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be shot. I mean it!
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.