You might strike oil. Or China. Ain't much out there, but it's to be expected as the zenith of the new release season crests right before the holiday retail splurge.
• The standard Wii config (Wii Sports, 'mote) is $20 off through Dell. [TechDealDigger]
• The typical PS3 Slim SKU is $25 less through Dell, too. [TDD]
• Friendly reminder, today is the final day to take advantage of a couple major retailers' offers. Best Buy's 2:3 deal - Wii, 360, PS3 - expires. Ditto Amazon's spend $80, get $40 in future credit racket.
• Steam's ramping up for Modern Warfare 2 with a 40 percent off sale for Modern Warfare 1 [Steam]
• Forza 3's five bucks off if you run it through Amazon. Yay. [Dealzon]
• GoGamer's running another 48-Hour Madness Sale featuring a bunch of stuff for a dollar ninety-five. However, Batman: Arkham Asylum is $42.90, Prototype is $19.90 and Fallout 3: Game of the Year is $39.90 in case you haven't picked up either yet. [GoGamer]
• Finally, there aint no f—-in way you can get it in time tonight, but Amazon dropped the price of a Master Chief costume by $150. Unfortunately, the sucker is still $443 but still ...! Free shipping! And it's Master Chief. Plan ahead for next year. Or buy it to wear to work on Monday. [Dealzon]
As always, smart gamers can find values any day of the week, so if you've run across a deal, share it with us in the comments.