Hello! This week Waluigi runs very fast, we talk about all the war crimes Yoda committed, we watch a weird live-action trailer for Super Monkey Ball HD, we learn that Luigi’s Mansion is nearly 20 years old and we discover The Joker can skate.
A great review, but boy did I not need to be reminded that the original Luigi’s Mansion is almost 20 years old. That’s not right.
Waluigi was later fined for doping.
I love that Twitch is slowly becoming Justin.TV again.
I need to get back to Fallout 76. Yes, it’s not great, but I want to be there when the working-class free players take down the rich premium players.
I’m more a fan of Arthur Fleck’s Pro Joker 3, personally.
Yoda was telling the truth when he said: “Wars not make one great.” He knew from personal experience. The dude was a war criminal hiding in a swamp.
=SUM (HONK, LOUD)
- Blizzard Loses Sponsor Over Hong Kong Actions
- Sony Has Shipped 102 Million PS4s
- Once Again, EA Cancels Its NBA Game
- AI Masters StarCraft II, Ranked Higher Than 99.8% Of Human Players
- Here’s November 2019's Xbox Games With Gold
- Nioh And Outlast 2 Are November’s PlayStation Plus Games
- EA Returns To Steam With Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Steam Is Now Asking Users To Re-Review Games After Playing Them Some More
- Nintendo Switch Sales Up 50 Percent
I love trailers like this. Just sit down and tell me a bunch of information about your game. (I also can’t wait to play this.)
Keep it weird, Sega!
A fantastic game that got overlooked when it came out years ago as a digital title for Xbox 360 and PS3.
Say what you want about Fortnite, at least they have a cool Halloween event.