Each week throws off several new video game lists ranging from the humorous to the trivial. What's better? A list of those. Here's a roundup of the rundowns out there.
• The 13 Greatest Moments in Video Game Griefing History [Ranker] More or less covers all the ways you sap, sabotage and undermine your teammates in multiplayer shooters (all but two of these are shooters). Handily updated for Modern Warfare 3, be sure to check out the video at No. 10, where a guy gets cussed out in French and is told "I hope you get ball cancer and die in a boat."
• Six Great Moments in Fox News Getting Video Games Completely Wrong [The Smoking Jacket] The immortal Mass Effect sex scandal leads this list of spectacular fuckups Fox News has committed in the course of pandering to an audience getting older and angrier by the day.
• The Ten Most Emo Games [Complex] Essentially a collection of 10 games almost universally praised for for their creativity and artistic merit, many of them indie so, yeah, Complex be trollin' you here, especially on No. 10.
• Five Things We Hope to Learn from Skyrim [Joystick Division] We're coming to the end of the first weekend with the game. How much of this stuff has held up? That's an honest question, I don't have the game yet.
• The Five Strangest Flash Games [SocialHype] Now, this list is on the level. "Handless Millionaire," "Amateur Surgeon" and "First Person Tetris" are indeed truly weird, even among the menagerie of weird flash games already out there.
Have you seen (or written) a good Top 10 list? Send a link to email@example.com