This week Konami went up-down-left-right-WTF-start when it made you a PlayStation Home offer you couldn't refuse—horse heads. For, like, no discernible reason other than it's some crap you can slap on your Home avatar. Lacking any good purpose, we're going to ask you to invent one, in this week's Kotaku 'Shop Contest.
Source Image: Konami Horse Heads
Feel free to find horse heads from anywhere else you can dredge them up (nice image, eh?) because it's not like Konami went with any stylized horse pictures, they just straight up used something that looks like a mask from a Roman orgy or something. We'll probably get a lot of Godfather jokes, but I'm sure there are more than enough creative 'shoppers to bring the funny here.
Remember, you have to post submissions in the new forum for the Kotaku 'Shop Contest. I know it's not as fun as seeing everyone's creations underneath this post, but this way automatically displays them in chronological order, which everyone seems to prefer.
Because of this, comments are disabled in this post to avoid confusion. You must visit the 'Shop Contest Forum to participate or to see this week's subissions. After you create your 'Shop, you'll need to post it there. Here are the rest of the guidelines for doing so.
1. Go to the 'Shop Contest Forum
2. Click "Add Image" in the upper right above the comment window.
3. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
4. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
5. You can add editorial commentary if you want, but then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, paste the image URL as a comment.
6. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, Gentlemen, start your 'shopping!