Didn't really spy anything super-useful this week so we'll have to go with a bit of a wild card. Everyone's familiar with BatDad, right? Well, Arkham Origins releasing on Friday provides the opportunity for a timely and ridiculous mash-up. To the 'Shop-poles!
For those not in the know, BatDad is Blake Wilson of Atlanta, well known for donning the Bat cowl to dispense paternal clichés in a series of hilarious Vines. He revealed his identity on the Today Show last month, giving us a couple of exploitables better than half of his face filmed from the front-seat of a minivan. Use these in whatever tickles your fancy.
Source Image: BatDad [The Today Show]
Source Image: BadDad and BatMom on TV.
And if you want to put someone hilarious in the car seat, here's BatDad in his more natural habitat.
Source Image: BatDad in a minivan.
While most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.