Earlier this week one of our writer's documented her exhaustive efforts to get it on with Death in The Sims 4. Surely getting a date with Death is easier than that. I'd say all we need is some sort of image manipulation program.
What sort of date do you take the amorphous personification of the end of life on? Dinner? A movie? Water park? Do you bring it straight to your house and turn on the Luther Vandross, or do you build a rapport first by a series of fun activities, like a picnic in the park, a trip to the petting zoo, some miniature golf and harvesting the souls of those ready to pass beyond the veil?
I figured after last week's contest's serious subject matter, it was time for something lighter and fluffier. You're welcome. See you next week with the winners. :00
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren't, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
To contact the author of this post, write to email@example.com or find him on Twitter @bunnyspatial. Thanks to frequent 'Shop Content contributor uscg_pa for helping me brainstorm ideas. One day I'll let him win. Death image via Shutterstock.