This week we find out which famous indie game studio is shutting down, check out some of the Nintendo news, watch a weird mod involving rats in Halo 3 and have a look at a good spatula collection.
Game studios usually shut down due to greedy publishers, games failing or people running out of money. So it’s nice to see a studio shut down on their own terms.
This is a great example of why just basic inclusion is nice, but not enough. We can and should always do more.
With all this rat killing, I guess Halo 3 is now a fantasy RPG.
This sign is showcasing the most popular spoken word in any podcast.
Yeah, it’s nice but can it play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 at 120fps in 8k?
We all have things we like to collect.
- The Witcher 3 Is Getting Ported To PS5 And Xbox Series X
- Ubisoft’s Immortals Fenyx Rising Comes Out This Year, According To Leaked Xbox Listing
- Everything Nintendo Just Announced In Its Mario Showcase
- The Division 2 Is Getting A 100-Story Skyscraper Mode
- Xbox Is Coming Back To The Tokyo Game Show, But Without Next-Gen News
- Twitch Employee Accused Of Sexual Assault No Longer With Company
- Fortnite’s Latest Marvel Map Change Adds A Black Panther Statue
- Nintendo Allows Cancelations For Digital Game Pre-Orders (In Japan, For Now)
Sure, don’t include one of the best Mario games ever made, but do include Sunshine. Sure. That’s good.
Cool trailer. No idea what this game is but I’m slightly intrigued.