We're back on the do-weird-things-with-Sonic case this week. This time we head over to France for our source exploitable.
Rémi Gaillard was up to his old tricks again last week, causing problems for le gendarme while dressed as Sonic. He didn't do much damage, probably because he was caught one minute into his rampage and literally rolled into custody. So let's try to give him a more successful campaign of mayhem.
Source Image: Sonic sur l'autoroute.
If the source image sucks in your opinion, well, remember that we enjoy callback references to other subjects featured in the Contest. Surely one of them can help make Sonic a lot funnier. You may also use a still you capture off this video, but, I warn you, don't watch after the credits if you're in an area where you can't see Sonic getting a blowjob in an elevator.
While most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.