Greetings, Kotaku readers, and welcome to our hump-day open-thread. Hey, we've reached the peak! It's all downhill from here.
Here are some things from around the internet for you to enjoy and possibly talk about.
- There's a new trailer for The Bourne Legacy - Whoo? I dunno, this sort of looks like that movie Shooter wth Mark Wahlberg. Still, I have a lot of love for Bourne movies. Also, Rachel Weisz!
- "The 11 crappiest movies of Denzel Washington's Career" - Oh man, "Virtuosity."
- Battleship: The Drinking Game - With all these other versions of Battleship floating around, it's easy to forget that this is probably still the best one.
- "Sarah Palin vs. Nazis from the Moon" - Seriously, do you need any more than that?
- It sounds like the US Military policy on women in combat could change - Expected announcement is on Thursday.
- Anti-Masturbation Amendment Added to Anti-Abortion Bill - Such a total killjoy bill! Sheesh.
- Stan Getz with the Oscar Peterson Trio playing "Pennies from Heaven" - This is one of my desert island top-five records. Listen to it!
And that's that! Have good chatting, see you all tomorrow.