Deal-hunters know you never have to, and never should, pay full price on peripherals, if you know where to look. This week we feature three that are off the beaten path.
• If you have a Nintendo Entertainment System and want a truly giant-ass arcade quality stick for it, the Generation NEX Wireless Arcade stick is 20 percent off - $47.76 as opposed to $59.99 - and eligible for the usual free shipping offers. Warning, though, this sumbitch is bigger than the good ol' Advantage stick, and bigger than the front-loading NES console itself. [Amazon.com]
• You can grab a well reviewed Yapster Universal Gaming Headset for $10 off - $14.99 instead of $24.53 - plus free shipping. Remember to use coupon code EMCLVNR26. [TechDealDigger
• Lost in the controller shuffle is, typically, the gaming-specific mouse. For PC players it's indispensable. Now Logitech's G5 is more than $20 off, down to $26.48, with free shipping. [TDD]
• Atlus fans, you can pick up each game in the Shin Megami Tensei Series - that would be Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 - for $29.99 for each title. These titles, for PS2, are normally much more expensive. [Amazon, thanks Ryan]
• If you buy a Wii from GameStop, they'll give you a free game. The offer is good through Sunday and eligible titles include Excitebots: Trick Racing, Wario Land: Shake It, and the smash hit announcement of E3 2008, Wii Music. [GameStop]
• GamersGate has put on sale two PC titles I have never heard of before, but they're half off. Get "Restaurant Empire 2" today only, 50 percent off. Tomorrow's half-off is "Serious Sam 2." All weekend, you can get 50 percent off the entire catalog of Paradox Week. [GamersGate]
• It didn't get great reviews, but Velvet Assassin is $24.99 on Steam this weekend, or half off, if you want to take a chance on it. [Steam]
• LIkewise, Shaun White Snowboarding can be yours for less than $15 - $12.30 to be exact. [TechDealDigger]
• Mirror's Edge for PC is down to $5.99 through NewEgg, if you were looking for an excuse to snatch that. [NewEgg]
As always, smart gamers can find values any day of the week, so if you've run across a deal, share it with us in the comments.