Metroid: Other M, on the Wii, is the biggest console release, returning to space with the iconic Samus Aran. Valkyria Chronicles II on PSP, Castle Crashers on PSN and a Dead Rising 2 prequel on XBLA round out the highlights.
- Cosmos X2 (DSiWare)
- Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island (PC)
- TNT Racers (PS3, Wii, 360)
- Metroid: Other M (Wii) - Samus Aran returns in a narrative sequel to the events of Super Metroid that takes the series back to those roots as well.
- Valkyria Chronicles II (PSP) - The PSP-only sequel to the acclaimed 2008 role-playing game arrives in North America; it'll be in Australia on Thursday, Europe on Friday.
- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero (XBLA) - The downloadable prequel to Dead Rising 2 is available only for the Xbox 360. It will cost 400 Microsoft Points.
- Castle Crashers (PSN) - The Behemoth's zany beat-em-up finds its way to the PS3 at last. It has a four-player arena mode exclusive to the PS3. It's $15.
Also: Ace Combat: Joint Assault (PSP); Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3, 360) ; Camp Rock: The Final Jam (DS) ; Cthulhu Saves the World (360); Guardians of Graxia (PC); Little Bears (DS); Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 5: The City That Dares Not Sleep (PC, PS3).
- Ferrari: The Race Experience (Wii)
Mumbo Jumbo 6 Pack 2nd Edition (PC)
Prison Tycoon: Alcatraz (PC)
Sept. 7: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, NHL 11, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2, NHL Slapshot, R.U.S.E.; Sept. 14: Halo: Reach. Sept. 21: Civilization V; DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue.
What are you getting? What do you want? What are you looking forward to? Sound it off below, and at #twig.