Hello! This week we use old Xbox consoles to get around a new Xbox Live rule, see what Untitled Goose Game would look like in LEGO form, watch robots fight each other and meet the most badass deer in the world.
He was like super racist and terrible and I’m happy to finally start seeing folks bring this up in games.
Whenever I first heard about being able to just level boost a character in WoW I always wondered how it actually felt to play that character.
I love it when players find workarounds like this. I assume Microsoft will patch it soon, but still a cool trick.
You ever wish math was just more flexible.
I’m scared and impressed at the same time. Also, stop doing that dude. Your spine has limits and you are exceeding them.
John Wick 4 is looking good.
- Overwatch League, Call Of Duty League, And Hearthstone Esports Will Air On YouTube, Not Twitch
- The Most Downloaded Switch Games In Japan Last Year
- Suspended Hearthstone Player Blitzchung Doesn’t Regret Speaking Out About Hong Kong
- There’s A New Official Mobile Tetris
- Valve Is ‘Confident’ Half-Life: Alyx Won’t Be Delayed
- New Kingdom Hearts Game Is Coming To Mobile
- Dishonored Has Been Ported To The Tabletop
- That Anime-Women-As-Battleships Game Comes To PS4 And Steam Next Month
Robots are cool. Online shooters can be good. Maybe this will be a big hit!?
Car soccer gets festive in time for the Lunar New Year.
This seems very different from Hellblade.