It's going to take 2,996 Lego bricks to make this miniature version of the headquarters of the Marvel Universe's superspy agency. Hulk better not smash.
Revealed today, the Lego SHIELD helicarrier will be one of the toy company's biggest models when it comes out this March. For $349, the Helicarrier comes with Hawkeye, NIck Fury, Black Widow and Captain America minifigs, along with eight SHIELD agents. A tiny version of Maria Hill will be making its debut with the set, too. Here's the full rundown of what's included:
- Includes 5 minifigures: Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye and Maria Hill, plus an iconic SHIELD eagle stand to display them on
- Features 3 microscale Quinjets, 3 fighter jets, a gasoline truck, 2 forklift trucks, 2 runways, 4 road blockades, armored exterior with translucent elements, detailed interior, plus 12 microfigures (Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man and 8 SHIELD agents)
- Also includes a detailed runway
- Weapons include Hawkeye's bow, Black Widow's gun and Captain America's shield
- SHIELD Agent Maria Hill minifigure is new for spring 2015!
- Includes a plaque with facts about The SHIELD Helicarrier
- Add lights and spinning rotors to the Helicarrier with the 88000, 8883 and 8870 LEGO® Power Functions sets (sold separately)
- Rotors can also be turned manually
- Includes a display stand
- Helicarrier measures over 11" (29cm) high, 31" (80cm) long and 17" (45cm) wide
- Each Quinjet measures over 1" (3cm) high, 2" (7cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
- Minifigure stand measures over 4" (12cm) high, and 2" (6cm deep) and 6" (16cm wide)