Another week, another chance for me to thwart sciteach by taking one of his pre-emptive strikes for the 'Shop Contest splash image and declaring it ineligible from further competition. Y'all demanded Psyduck Kid last Sunday, and you wanted him followed by bickering Sims family. Well, you got it.
I don't know what the hell is going on in this picture but I can't look at it without hearing Synchronicity II by the Police. So let's give this guy a humiliating kick in the crotch.
Source Image: Another Suburban Family Morning ...
OK, so while most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.