Everyone had so much fun annotating little Samael Henkel's Arma II table yesterday that I figured it had to be good for our latest 'Shop Contest. Look, I know it's just a table, but this is where you guys come in. If you can make that funny, you can make anything funny. And I have faith in you. To the 'Shop poles!
So, we've got a new commenting system (again), and while most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. I'm not sure if we still have file size restrictions under Kinja but it's probably a good idea to keep your image size under 1 MB. This is especially true for animated .gifs. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
Alright! It's a brave new 'Shop Contest. Let's make it a great one, starting right now.