Shark Week returns next weekend, so to celebrate it, let's goof on the obvious sharksploitation in the latest screenshots for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
Either the image itself here offers something hilarious, or a well placed star, or well chosen still from Sharknado could help bring the funny, too. Snuffy the Seal dying a cheerful death might be a path to try, if you're stuck for an idea.
Yes, there were some great shots out of Comic-Con, again, but in one case we just did cosplay, and in the other we don't have the rights to offer the images for remix. So, sharks it is.
While most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.