Maybe I was a little hard on the "X-Box," a cozy, if insane, contraption being sold for $2,500 in Youngstown, Ohio. It does come with an A/C unit, though I'd be glad to ditch that for a wet bar (and just open the fridge if it got too hot.) Anyway, I know how I can make amends with the seller: 'Shop Contest!
That thar's your exploitable, so my advice is to go in the direction of kart racers and Need for Speed. Obviously, hilarious cameos on the inside are a useful angle, too. (Cool Hand Luke hint hint spends a night in the box hint) But anything you want to put it in, put it on, or put in or on it, go to town. Go forth and bring me funny.
While most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. I'm not sure if we still have file size restrictions under Kinja but it's probably a good idea to keep your image size under 1 MB. This is especially true for animated .gifs. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.