The objective is simple. Take a video game character, turn them into a fashion model. It doesn’t have to be something high concept and high price like Louis Vuitton or Venture Beat’s Waluigi Calvin Klein concept.
Go that route if you’d like, or aim for something a bit more accessible, like K-Mart or JCPenny. Fashion ad. Video game character. Combine. Go! Or procrastinate until just before the Saturday morning deadline. Your choice!
Just remember! You’ve got until Friday midnight to submit your creations.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be playfully spanked.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.