Hey, Kotaku. Rough day? Yeah, man, you don't know the half of it. On hard Mondays like this, I turn to the Growing Pains theme song. Show me that smile again. Don't waste another minute on your crying.
We're nowhere near the end. The best is ready to begin. And so is the off-topic conversation. You are, of course, free to talk about Kotaku's new design, whether you love it or hate it. But, honestly, I think there are more appropriate venues for that topic. You are most definitely being heard... and that's all I'm going to say about it for now.
I need a drink. Maybe you need some interesting web links?
- All those McBain shorts from the Simpsons? - Apparently they line up in a mini-movie. How 'bout that!
- The mayor of (Old) Detroit is making a huge mistake - By not erecting a Robocop statue.
- Tech security firm taunts 4chan - 4chan strikes back in a major way. Deja vu!
- The New Yorker's in-depth look at Scientology - I'm still reading this epic.
- Brad Bird's awesome Annie Award acceptance speech - You know, the guy who directed The Iron Giant and The Incredibles!