Can you guess where the most metal bands might be? I bet you can. Or you could just check that image, I guess.
Greetings, Kotaku, and welcome to the evening Open Thread. Some fun and provocative things from around the internet for you:
- An amazing wind map of the entire nation - Holy shit!
- Battle Royale, a Hunger Games for Grownups - This video seems timely, doesn't it?
- This map of the distribution of the world's metal bands is awesome - So awesome I made it the top image!
- Which sports leagues care if you call someone a "Fucking Faggot?" - Intense, and kinda ties in with some stuff we've been talking about 'round these parts.
- Someone stole Dr. Seuss' Lorax character from his widow - What is the matter with these people! Do you not have souls?
- A great montage of scenes from Zoolander - It's never not a good time to watch these. I don't know why this movie has been on my mind lately, but it has. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
And that's that. Have good open threading, y'all.