Good evening, Kotaku readers. Come, join us in this post where we open our minds, our threads and maybe even our hearts to the things not necessarily video game related (like New Yorker cartoons).
Did anyone out there 100% Achievement Unlocked 2 like I did today? And did you see these re-captioned cartoons from The New Yorker, made slightly funnier by tweets from Kanye West? They're proportionately as humorous as stock New Yorker cartoons are not humorous, but I like them in concept.
Please, turn us on to funnier, more well drawn and smarter things. Share with the group. Or discuss these current events.
- Stephen Colbert says the writing on The Obama Diaries sucks - A perfectly handled, smartly deconstructing gag. I miss cable TV occasionally.
- Google kills Wave - I for one will not miss it. You?
- Judge strikes down Prop. 8, allows gay marriage in California - The real benefit here is me able to freely drive through Sunset Junction without fear of protest. Or equal rights or something.
- Google and Verizon in talks on selling internet priority - Great breakdown on the Google-Verizon "threat" to net neutrality.
- The Avengers teaser trailer - More like a teaser of a teaser. Don't expect too much!