Kotaku's 2010 Summer of Gaming might be over, but there's still plenty of sunshine left this season. Why not spend the time looking over the summer-related things we wrote about last week?
From the first flash of the lovely Plunkett-powered opening image to this sad farewell, we've shared memories this Summer of Gaming that will last us forever, or at least until the next Summer of Gaming rolls around. There's one every year you know.
What We Did This Summer Of Gaming:
- My Summer Vacation To The EVO Fighting Championships
- In the Summertime, When the Gaming's Good
- Inception Review: Video Games Should Be Jealous
- Why Aren't There More Video Game Sand Castles?
- Kotaku's 2010 Summer Reading List
- A Summer Mid-Night's Arcade
- Summer Video Game Movie, Super Mario Sunshine
- How To Survive The Sun, Sand & Slump Of Your Gaming Summer
- The Games Of Summer: Wind Waker
- Summer Gaming Preview, For A Season That No Longer Stinks
- Summer Video Game Movie, Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2
- Cool Down with the World's Fastest Hedgehog
- Summer Video Game Movie: Summer Games
- The Beauty Of The Video Game Summer Job
- Who Killed the Solar Console?
- Summer Video Game Movie: T&C Surf Designs Wood & Water Rage
- Your Guide To This Summer's Movies
- Sand on My Back, Joystick In My Hand
- Do You Demand A New Surfing Game?
- Summer Video Game Movie, Banjo Kazooie
- The Arguments For, And Against, Another Jaws Video Game
See you all next summer!