Hello all, and welcome to the Thursday edition of the Kotaku open thread. I trust your weeks are winding down nicely, and that you're getting ready for a rockin' Halloween weekend.
What are you dressing up as? Anyone got any good video game-themed costumes? I wonder, do cosplayers get to reuse their costumes from PAX or Blizzcon at Halloween? What are the rules on that?
Enough questions from me. Here are some conversation-starters.
- The asteroid Lutetia may have a heart of hot melted metal - Heart of hot melted metal! Dude that sounds like an Ozzy song or something.
- A cheating guy reports his date as a burglar when his girlfriend shows up - Men! Such dogs.
- Speaking of metal, Lou Reed doesn't like Metallica, so he told the band - but then, who the hell does like Metallica these days?
- Former Jeopardy Champ Ken Jennings is pretty funny - He is the 99%!
- The Occupy movement continues in the Bay Area and nationwide - Not that you guys didn't know that, just keeping an eye on things.
- Here's Stan Getz playing "Pennies from Heaven" with the Oscar Peterson Trio - Dear god I love this record.
Talk amongst yourselves!