Thousand Pounds Action Company is known for their martial arts choreography and film productions. Much of their work is inspired by anime and video games.
Their latest production, "Street Fighter: The Devil Within," is a short film where Ryu struggles with Satsui no Hadou, or "surge of murderous intent." You can tell because there's a lot of red text coupled with a demon voice.
In Ryu's moment of weakness, Tekken's Kazuya Mishima decides to attack. Kazuya is also infected by something similar to Satsui no Hadou, but in the realm of Tekken we know it as the "devil gene."
- WATCH: A battle rages between Street Fighter's Ryu and Tekken's Kazuya in the video above.
- WATCH: Ever wondered what some of your favorite scenes in games sound like in German? All the time, right? Well, wonder no more!
- PLAY: Adventure Bar Story is our Gaming App of the Day.
- PLAY: Get drunk with your favorite Pokémon characters (and some real humans, too) in this drinking game on the Android.
- WATCH: The cutest animated SWTOR video you will watch today.
Did you see a particularly interesting video on the Internet? Know a friend who puts together awesome video game movies? If you have suggestions for Watch This, Play This, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and you may just see it featured here the next day.