Hello, Kotaku, and welcome to the mid-week evening open thread! Hope your wednesdays went splendidly. It was a beautiful day in San Francisco.
Here, from all around the web, are things for you to check out and maybe talk about.
- TV sports announcer falls off a stool - It's hard to be cool.
- This kid does not like Stanley Kubrick - And he articulates his complaints very well!
- "Pictures that perfectly capture the 90's" - Oh, man. These are amazing.
- "This year's oscar nominated movies images recreated by a baby" - Ha, what? Also, aw!
- How to by an historic Seattle fire station - Ecto-Containment grid not included.
- Sam Cooke singing "That's Where It's At" - Just listen to Sam.
That's what I got. Have good chatting!