While we steer slightly further away from the video game-related coverage, it's time for you to take the wheel. Get in this post and make with the topically diverse conversation already!
Seriously, you steer this ship. I've got something else to work on right now. But here are a few interesting items from the day. Don't go anywhere. Stay tuned and start talking.
- Batman's "new" look, new book - I'm a little out of the loop on Batman current events, but DC is trying to shake up the Dark Knight a bit.
- Man Lives In Futuristic Sci-Fi World Where All His Interactions Take Place In Cyberspace - The Onion paints a magical Lawnmower Man like picture of a fantastical cyberworld.
- Tarantino/Rodriguez's Grindhouse coming to Blu-ray complete - Finally! Kill Bill next plz.
- Never use an iPhone when planning your kidnapping/terrorist plot - Hilarious College Humor video that I can relate to—meaning I've had my girlfriend kidnapped dozens of times.
- Huge ice island could pose threat to oil, shipping - Basically, we're all gonna die.