Bienvenidos, Kotaku. I trust you had an enjoyable three-day weekend, should you happen to be a resident of these United States. If not, then I apologize. Let's get right to it. It's Tuesday (yes!) which means we got a themed open thread on our hands.
It's been a while since I asked you about the recent purchases of your lives. Did you buy a new car? A house? A bunch of organic bananas? What about some great video game purchases? Brag about them (or publicly regret them) in the comments below!
I'm saving money for a home, so my most recent noteworthy purchase was a pair of tickets to see Thor. And food. I am still eating.
Feel free to talk about anything, including some of these things.
- DC Comics is reinventing its universe (again) - Starting over in a sense with brand new #1 issues this year. Also shipping day and date digital comics with normal releases.
- ASUS introduces the Padfone - Awesomely, I might add.
- WHO: Cell phone use can increase possible cancer risk - So, don't buy a Padfone!!
- World's first BMX triple backflip - Totally rad, as advertised.
- Literally Unbelievable - People who believe stories from The Onion are real. I literally cannot believe I forgot to post about this the other day.