Kotaku readers, if you're not too pre-occupied with typing things into the search textfield or refreshing the #speakup page, waiting for it to work, how about joining us for some off-topic conversation tonight?
As Mr. Crecente mentioned earlier, we're heading to CES next week, which means a return to the desert of Las Vegas. Having been there, I don't know, a dozen times by now, perhaps you can help us make the city interesting again. What say you, Vegas experts and locals? Any tips for making another visit to Sin City more than just tolerable, but fun?
If you'd instead prefer to talk about movies, like THX 1138, comic books, video games or science, this is the place to do it. Chat!
- Snowflakes as seen under an electron microscope - You may be sick of snow, but these are awesome images.
- See swordplay from the perspective of a sword - It gets a little crazy near the end.
- Patton Oswalt on geek culture and instant otaku - A great rant on the future of recutting, remixing geekdom and all kinds of other stuff.
- Graphic Violence - Effects laden graffiti brawl from the folks responsible for Video Game Cheats In Real Life.
- The Empire Strikes Back entered into National Film Registry of the Library of Congress - Along with two dozen more. The Phantom Menace can't be far behind!
- Parisian Muslim Batman isn't too popular with some folks - Whining, gnashing of teeth over Batman recruit Nightrunner.