Sixteen shopping days are left until Christmas, dragging out more deals this week on games, hardware and bundles. See inside for the latest inducements and enticements, or see what otther readers are touting in the comments.
• Amazon is bundling the Xbox 360 Arcade with free Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. The $256 value is yours for the regular console price of $199. [Dealzon]
• Amazon's also bundling the 250GB PS3 configuration for $350, with two free Blu-Ray movies, until Thursday - or "while supplies last." You heard the giant online retailer, move it! [Dealzon]
• And Buy.com has a weird bundle that begins Monday - three games, Crackdown, Perfect Dark Zero and Project Sylpheed, plus two rechargable controller battery packs, all for $29.99, plus free shipping. Basically, should you have need for the battery packs, you can get some free games tossed in. [Dealzon]
• Through Thursday, that coupon (above) gets you 30 percent more trade-in value at GameStop, limit two titles.
• Also, the code: B2G1FREE gets you a free third used game when you buy two online at GameStop. [GameStop]
• Any game offered by the EA Store is 30 percent off when you use the coupon code EAPARTNERS2009. There's also a Saturday-only sale there offering titles for less than $15. [TechDealDigger]
• I gotta like what Cheap Ass Gamer suggests here. Amazon's giving you 50 percent off any title on a list of Xbox 360 "family games" if you buy one game full price. So that means you can get your Dead Space, and your Brütal Legend, or any other M-rated title and still pick up Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for ten bucks, among others. [Cheap Ass Gamer]
• Steam's weekend deal is Counter Strike: Source for $5. Of course they're hoping you'll decide instead to buy a $29.99 Counter Strike bundle (six games) or the $99.99 Valve bundle, which as it gets you Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life 2's Episodes 1 and 2, is not such a bad bargain - if you don't own these already. [Steam]
• Two years later, it still makes a good gift. The Halo 3 Legendary Edition is $29.99 with free shipping on NewEgg. Or, you can consider it a $29.99 unwearable Spartan helmet for yourself. [TDD]
• GoGamer's usual 48-Hour Madness Sale is now called White Friday, which includes the usual $10 bargain-bin stuff, but also savings on Prototype, Assassin's Creed II, Avatar, Left 4 Dead 2 (all $49.90) plus Prototype ($19.90) and Wolfenstein ($22.90) both on the PC. Wireless Xbox 360 controllers also are going for $18.90 (white) or $22.90 (black) [GoGamer]
• Dealzon points out GoGamer reduced Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to $49.90, the most reliably low price through an online retailer out there right now. If that changes, they'll post the best deal on this game at the link. [Dealzon]
As always, smart gamers can find values any day of the week, so if you've run across a deal, share it with us in the comments.